How to play
- Coming into the Guns N’ Roses game: You find yourself in concert straight away, with a video montage of the legendary band playing to the backing of Sweet Child O’ Mine. After the intro, you can see all of the fantastic features that you’ll find in the game.
- Past that: You find the game screen, with a five-reel, three-row slot machine hosting many iconic symbols that are synonymous with Guns N’ Roses. First off, you’ll notice the Set List with five great tracks on it. On the Set List, you can select a song to play, set the loop, or mute the soundtrack if you get told off for blaring your music. Once you’ve set up your music, you can click the top tab of the Set List to reveal the “i” button – which gives you more information on the game if needed.
- Along the bottom of the page: you’ll see the four boxes that all relate to your bet, with the option to change the level and coin value. The bet can change from Level 1 up to Level 10 – taking the bet from 20 to 200 with each level increment. You can also change the coin value from 0.01 to 1.00. So, the bet is how much you’re staking on each of the 20 lines in the level section, and your coin value is how much each of those stakes is worth. So a Level 10 bet, which is 200, at a coin value of $1.00 makes the total bet for that game $200.00. The section to the far right indicates your balance, and how much you will have remaining after your next stake at its current value.
- In the middle: you can see the three main play buttons. The circling arrows indicate the spin button – to perform a single spin on the slot machine – with the autoplay to the left popping up with a settings window, where you can pick between ten and 1000 autoplay spins as well as advanced settings for when the autoplay should stop. On the right is the max bet button which will activate a spin immediately, staking the maximum bet of $200 on it.
- Once you’ve selected your bet amount and pressed spin: you’ll be looking for some of the most iconic Guns N’ Roses symbols to roll in on a payline. The biggest pay symbols are the guitar picks and three of the band members: Axl Rose, Slash, and Duff McKagan. With these high-end symbols, the lowest return is on three of either of the guitar picks at 15, going all the way up to 750 when five Axl Roses come in.
- Three exciting bonus features: The Guns N’ Roses logo comes in as the wild symbol and will substitute for all but the Bonus symbol. Sometimes, the wild symbol will expand, leading to even more winnings. You’ll also be on the lookout for the Platinum Record Bonus symbol, which unlocks one of three exciting bonus features.
- The randomly triggered Legend Spins: which sees one stacked wild cover a reel on the first spin and then utilizes two respins with two stacked wild reels. In the three stages of the Legend Spins, you’ll see Rose, Slash, and McKagan taking centre stage to bring you big wins with their stacked wilds.
Last but not least, you could randomly see the Solo Multiplier fly onto one of your symbols sitting on a winning line. The multipler can be from 4x to 10x, multiplying all wins from the symbol by the shown amount.
Graphics and sound
As one would expect from a NetEnt creation licensed to bear the name of Guns N’ Roses: the game is sublime; from the background of a mighty stage and a huge crowd, all the way to the individual animations of the symbols. Even the lower-earning symbols are in-theme, with the letters and numbers rocking some roses.
The soundtrack is one of the major draws of this game: With an optional playlist of Welcome To The Jungle, Sweet Child O’ Mine, Paradise City, November Rain, and Chinese Democracy there for you to enjoy. Without the soundtrack, you can hear a burst when you press spin as well as the click of a revolver’s loading gate when the reels roll in, and the crowd goes crazy when you land a big win.
There isn’t a huge progressive jackpot to be won on Guns N’ Roses with the maximum payout on one regular winning line being 750, but there are so many features, multipliers, and random triggers that make winning that much easier. It would be best described as a low volatility game, but wins come in regularly thanks to the unique features.
The Guns N’ Roses slot game boasts many special features – many of which are randomly triggered and wild. The Appetite For Destruction Wild is an overlay wild that substitutes for symbols and sits in the shape of a cross on the reels. The Legend Spins are randomly triggered to – over one spin, and two respins – change entire reels to wilds. The Solo Multiplier randomly occurs to multiply one symbol to between x4 to x10, resolving all wins along that payline with that multiplier. The wild symbol itself can expand to cover the entire reel as well.
There’s also the Bonus Wheel which is unlocked by landing three of the Platinum Record Bonus symbols: On the Bonus Wheel, you can win one of three features: win coins, Encore Free Spins, Crowd-Pleaser Bonus Game. The Crowd-Pleaser Bonus Game is a pick-and-click minigame which can earn you coins and free spins through three levels. The Encore Free Spins activate ten free spins during which a band member will cover reels as a stacked wild.
With all of the surprise thrills of being at a Guns N’ Roses concert: NetEnt slot games brings so many incredible special features alongside a killer soundtrack to offer an incredible online casino game. Get yourself down to the Guns N’ Roses gig today to see how much these legends can win you on the spin.