We value your opinion and we appreciate all contributions to the www.slot-machines.ca.
The more detail you can give about your experience with the brands’ websites reviewed at our website www.slot-machines.ca (the “Websites”), the better and the more useful your review will be. We welcome your opinion on specific features of the Websites such as: the types of game available, the welcome offer, details of promotions you enjoyed, bingo chat games, quality of support offered etc. While you may want to focus on an aspect of Websites you found troublesome or off-putting, we would love to hear about your positive experiences with the Websites too.
Whatever the subject matter of your contribution, we want our site to be a safe and enjoyable place for the whole community of its users. So, we are all on the same page, we have set out what we expect from you in these User Comments Guidelines (“User Comments Guidelines”). These User Comments Guidelines apply to any and all material which you contribute to our website (“Contribution”) and apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
These User Comments Guidelines are in addition to our Terms and Conditions which also apply to your use of our website and to any Contribution. You must comply with these User Comments Guidelines in spirit as well as to the letter.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions)
- Comply with the law applicable in Canada and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from www.slot-machines.ca, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
Breach of the User Comments Guidelines
www.slot-machines.ca will determine in its sole discretion whether or not a Contribution breaches the User Comments Guidelines. When we consider there has been a breach of these User Comments Guidelines, we may take such action as we think appropriate, which may include amending your Contribution or removing it entirely.
Failure to comply with these User Comments Guidelines will be regarded as a material breach of the terms Canada upon which you are permitted to use our website and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of these User Comments Guidelines. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate. We reserve the right not to publish or remove any Contribution for any reason whatsoever.
The terms of these User Comments Guidelines, it subject matter and formation are governed by English law. The forum for dealing with any claims or disputes shall be as set out in the Terms and Conditions.